Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh, the profanity!

I haven't had the chance to post in a few days, I'm working on a HUGE research post on Paul McCartney, which I'll put up sometime soon. Until then, here are a few photos of some of famous people misbehaving just a little...

Kurt Cobain
Joan Jett
John Lennon (with other Beatles). It sorta looks like a peace sign spread far apart, but still...
Johnny Cash
That scene near the end of Juno
Keith Richards

Oh, dear Paulie...
The Runaways
Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane)

The Lovin' Spoonful
 

These last two are of David Cassidy... who I thought was on the squarish side. Hmm. 

*Just a note: I was reminded when I saw the Cassidy name of the partial inspiration for this blog's title. David's half-brother, Shaun, was also a teen idol in the '70s, and his second album was called "Born Late." My sister is a Shaun fan and I have the record, so wha-la, inspiration! Also, the idea pretty much fits me to a T...

1 comment:

gloria said...

hiiii!! thanks for following me! i love your blog :)