Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Going Up The Country

Hello lovelies-

I probably won't be posting for a bit - two weeks or more (aaaaarrgggghhh!) because I am in the process of packing and moving into a new house. I've been living in a place (Georgia) quite different from where I hail from (Texas) and I'm happily moving back. Well, I'm going to miss my friends here in what I affectionately call Jogia, but that's about it. 
Until I get back to my hard drive on the good ol' Mac, I won't be able to post big photo posts. My mom hates me taking up space on her laptop with photos and my iPhone will only post photos from URLs. Which take forever to load. Ehhh. 
Something to look forward to, though, is the 150+ BEATLES PHOTOS I scanned just before the Internet was disconnected. They're HUGE and fabulous. 
Anywho, have a great summer, bloggy people. :)

Peace and love-
K

P.S.
Happy birthday, Bob Dylan!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love yours! You've got a fellow Beatles fan in me, so I look forward to seeing the photos! I'll be adding you to my Swell Blogs to Check Out list. Good luck with your move.